Well, it took me forever, but I managed to record, edit and upload a new Podcast episode. If you want to know what I’ve been up to these last 3 months… Here it is:
A heartfelt thank you to all those of you who enquired about when another episode was going to come out, I do this because of you. So thank you. And for waiting so patiently, thank you too.
On to the show notes, that can also be found on my Ravelry Group:
- Moondust Mitts by Mandarine’s in Drops Alpaca. I love these and I have worn them every day ever since the cold arrived.
- Teddy Bear Sweater by PetiteKnit in Merino Molon 35 from Rosas Crafts. Not shown, because I don’t have it with me anymore… It was a gift for my bf’s daughter! And she wore it as soon as it came off the needles. Mette (the designer of the pattern) is actually from Denmark and not Norway (sorry, dear!).
- Margaretha Shawl by Helene Zechner in yarn from Oceanbythesea. I knit this in company of wonderful people for a knitalong that I host. Lovely project bag was from Eva (Countrymaison), and Ocean and Helene also donated prizes for the lucky winner, my friend Katerina from Greece!
- Bumblebee Shawl by Verena Cohrs (aka The Wool Club) in Greta and the Fibers. It has become a staple in my wardrobe and you can see me struggling to show its masiveness… I love it and I think that the pairing of yarn and pattern, if I may say so, is a magical one!
Works in progress:
- Moroccan socks, without following any specific pattern, just basic instructions for top-down socks with a classic heel flap, in limited edition yarn by Greta and the Fibers.
Why am I showing you all these limited edition yarns, you might ask, if you can’t get them? Well, actually Greta and the Fibers will be a the upcoming Festivalet, so if you’re in the Barcelona area this weekend, be sure to come along! She will have new fun colourways most of which will then be available from her online shop. I’ll be there lending her a hand, so if you’re around, please come and say hi!
- Another Sands Cove Shawl, by Beatrice Perron Dahlen, this time for a friend and with a fun yellow section. I’m keeping it in the bag I won from Erika from Ink Bags, in a giveaway host by Marie (Olive Knits) and Brittney (B.Woolens), whose name I had forgotten about and I deeply apologise!
Oh boy, how I broke my yarn diet this last month! Because to be honest I really behaved September through November, but then December arrived and I guess it was the festive feeling that got me all “let’s buy more yarn!”… Anyway, no regrets whatsoever.
- A Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball Colourway 1535_, purchased at Lalanalú
- A Phildar Phil Folk 100 Colourway Olive, purchased at Rosas Crafts – where I happen to have started giving knitting lessons/support! What a wonderful experience!
- Gregoria Fibers Merino Bamboo in the colourway Sunset and BFL Nylon in the colourway Linen, from Gregoriafibers
- Wool Up North My Little Tweed in colourway Rust on Silver Light, from Wool Up North
Here is a picture of my very humble stash (minus the yarn from Wool Up North, which was added later):
Other things you might want to know:
- Lovely mug is from Greta and the Fibers also, which reminds me I should show you the lovely yarn bowl that I got from her
- I’m drinking That’s Tea’s Christmas Secret black tea.
- Nail polish is Bordeaux from Essie