A new Podcast Episode is up!
Here’s the video:
And here are the show notes, that can also be found on my Ravelry Group:
What’s on my needles:
- Socks for Dad… A new pair of socks! Christmas gift knitting started a little early around here… I haven’t decided whether I will gift these to my dad or my uncle yet.
- Woodsy Hat, a test knit for Melody at mandarines (@bmandarines on Instagram), coming soon… A beautiful pattern. You can hear me fan girl all over the things that Melody does…
- Ebre Delta Spindrift Shawl… You can also hear me fan girl all over Greta and the Fibers yarns…Marga is the superwoman behind this lovely one-person business.
Which takes me to… THE GIVEAWAY!
The lovely Marga kindly donated a skein of her beautiful Raval Mezclum Yarn in the colourway Delta for me to giveaway. It’s running on my Instagram page, but you can get another entry for the giveaway by answering to the next question HERE in the Ravelry Group thread:
From her website (http://gretaandthefibers.com/), which is your favourite colourway?
That’s it, by answering that you’re entered into the giveaway. It’s OK if you don’t have an Instagram account, your entry in the Ravelry Group is still valid, but check that out if you want to double dip!
The giveaway is open internationally until next Monday August 15th. I will announce the winner on Instagram (probably) on the 16th… Good luck!
- From Greta and the Fibers, Socks Premium Chalky in the colourway 729 Flamingo Pink and Sants in the colourway 725 Geranium.
- From Lalanalú, Manos del Uruguay Alegría in the colourway Atlántico, which makes me nostalgic about my ocean…
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for the knitalong that I will be organising in September, because there will be some lovely prizes to give away among participants… Thanks for watching and happy knitting!