Again, it took me more that I would’ve wanted to post or record another podcast episode. As a matter of fact, I didn’t post anything here between the two episodes, that are more than a month apart. But those of you who know me (or who follow my Instagram), already know what’s keeping me busy these days… And that’s my upcoming PhD Thesis Defence (next Friday!)….
But, I was able to squeeze in some time this weekend to record another episode of my knitting podcast. And here it is:
The show notes can be found on my Ravelry Group, but I’ll leave them here too (with some pictures) for those of you who are not there:
- The sleepy honeycomb beanie, a test knit for Rachel from Born and Raised. The pattern can’t be found on Ravelry, but you can purchase it here. I used hand-dyed yarn by We Love Knitting, in a OAK colourway.
What’s on my needles:
- Little progress on the chevron baby blanket, pattern by Espace Tricot.
- My first socks, I’m about to shape the toe on the second one and frog the first one (because it was too small). New needles are steel DPNs by Hiya Hiya, 20cm x 2.25mm.
- Silverfox cove shawl, pattern is Sands Cove Shawl by Beatrice (beatrice2009 on Ravelry) from Thread and Ladle. Knit with Drops Fabel, the pattern is beautiful and addictive. I am adding a few more stockinette repeats before adding the attached border. I am entering it to the Simple Shawls KAL in the Thread & Ladle group.
- Thank you Barbara (knittingILove on Ravelry) for all the love you showed me on your Podcast, I hope you feel the love back. I realised I forgot to answer the question that you suggested, but I will talk on the next episode about that! For the GIVEAWAY details see below. And… thank you for your pouches and goodies! I couldn’t wait to try them!
- Gorgeous hand-dyed skein (and other amazing stuff) I won at Ocean’s giveaway on Instagram. I mentioned that her Ravelry shop was on vacation, but I meant her Etsy Shop… which happens to be open! Sorry for the misunderstanding, Ocean Rose. Your products are as delicate as your name, I can’t wait to knit your yarn up.
And now… the GIVEAWAY:
If you want to win the wonderful set that Barbara from the knittingilove podcast sent for one of my lucky viewers all you need to do is:
- Join my podcast group on Ravelry.
- Answer to the following question in this thread:
QUESTION: What pattern should I knit next with Ocean’s beautiful yarn?
Giveaway closes June 30th and I will announce the winner on July 1st in the Ravelry group thread as well as on Instagram.
That’s all for today! Thanks for watching and happy knitting!